Universal Roll-Top Backpack - Rust 23LT
Designed for the water, at home in the office.
When designing this pack we wanted to make something that would last a lifetime, work amazingly on the water and look great in the office. We have achieved this by combining ultra high-grade materials with a minimalist design principle to produce a versatile backpack that we have always wanted, but been unable to find.
- Made in England.
- Highly water-resistant dry-waxed canvas material (the wax is impregnated into the canvas so there is no waxy feel or transfer of wax to clothing whilst in use)
- Laptop Sleeve.
- Zippered internal pouch for valuables.
- 2 rod or water bottle holders.
- 50mm Canvas shoulder straps.
- Military-grade metal fittings.
- Chest strap allows for seamless integration with our Universal Pack.
- PVC base for added durability.
- Height 50-65cm
- Width 30cm
- Depth 12cm
- Holds 18 - 23 Litres.
- Sponge clean with warm water.
What is it great for?
We have tested to the extreme and it has come through all our tests brilliantly. We mostly use it for cycling, fishing, weekends away and time in the office. It does it all. It's by far the most versatile backpack we have ever used. We say that pack is dunk proof, it will withstand heavy rain and a quick dunk in the river but we don't recommend that it's submerged for long periods.
What is it not so great for?
If you are wanting to keep things light when you are on the water then this isn't the bag for you, but you may be interested in our Universal Pack.
Your Packs Journey
The dry-waxed canvas comes from Scotland.
The lining and other fitments are sourced from companies across the U.K. and abroad.
This all eventually ends up in the hands of Amy, our fantastic seamstress and bag maker, in Newmarket, England. Each bag is numbered and signed by Amy.