UNIVERSAL PACK - GREEN
Fly Fishing Pack.
Made in England.
This minimalistic and highly water-resistant pack will take everything you need for a day on the water.
*Belt, Chest Pack Clips, and Accessories Sold Separately. Get your belt and clips here.
Designed and Made in England with Canvas from Scotland.
Can be worn as a hip pack, chest pack, sling pack or on your wader strap.
- Capicity: 3.7Litres
- 25cm Long x 8cm deep x 17cm wide.
- Waxed canvas outer with hi-vis orange water-resistant lining.
- Weatherproof zip.
- Tippet pocket.
- Velcro patch to attach a fly box of your choosing. Heavy-duty sticky back velcro is supplied with the pack.
- Elastic forceps and floatant holder on the right of the pack and a D-ring on the left.
- Universal fitting to any belt type. Bear Belts available here.
- Covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
We designed this pack for us. We wanted a pack that looked great, was ultra-lightweight, could be worn anywhere and be used for anything. With minimalist design principles and a combination of high-grade modern and heritage materials, the Universal Pack was born. We love it and we think you will too.
What is it great for?
Virtually everything, it’s called the universal pack for a reason.
One of the special things about the waxed canvas fabric is how it ages. Over time it develops a beautiful patina. To ensure its kept at its water repellent best, we suggest you reproof your pack once every one to two years depending on use. We recommend that you use our reproofing wax. You can buy it here.