GOUTHWAITE BACKPACK - KHAKI
Designed for fly fishing, at home in the office.
By combining the best materials, with a minimalist design principle, we have produced a versatile roll-top backpack that will last a lifetime.
- Designed and Made in England with Canvas from Scotland.
- Highly water-resistant dry-waxed canvas material.
- Laptop Sleeve for a 15-inch laptop.
- Zippered internal pouch for valuables.
- 2 side holders.
- 50mm Canvas shoulder straps.
- Military-grade metal fittings.
- Chest strap allows for seamless integration with our Universal Pack.
- PVC base for added durability.
- Dimensions: 50-65cm High x 30cm Wide x 12cm Deep.
- Holds 18 - 23 Litres.
- Covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
What is it great for?
We have tested this backpack to the extreme. We use it for cycling, fly fishing, weekends away and time in the office. It will withstand heavy rain and a quick dunk in the river but we don't recommend that it's submerged for long periods.
- Sponge clean with warm water.